The protection of your personal data is very important for CALMELL, S.A., S.L. company belonging to the CALMELL Group. We have adopted solid principles for the entire group through the Informational Data Protection Policy. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and not misused.
By providing us with your personal information and using our websites, we understand that you have read and understood the terms related to the personal data protection information that are exposed.
In this information note we provide you with detailed information about who is responsible for the treatment, for what purpose your personal information will be processed, the legitimacy for the treatment, how we collect it, why we collect it, how we use it, the rights that you They attend and the processes we have put in place to protect your privacy are also explained.
- SCOPE OF APPLICATION
This document is applicable to all companies of the CALMELL Group.
- OWNERSHIP OF THE DATA AND PURPOSE OF USE OF THEM.
When you use the various electronic and paper registration forms at CALMELL, S.A. You provide us with personal data that is incorporated into our database. You also generate information because of your interaction with us that we may retain. All data processing carried out by CALMELL, S.A. and the companies of the CALMELL Group always and in any case, it is based on an express consent by the user.
To obtain consent, by electronic means, the user must mark the checkboxes that accompany the data collection form. Without express authorization, the data will not be processed, so the website will notify you that it will not allow you to continue with the process when the treatment is necessary. Our website generates a record of each of the consents given by the user to be able to prove its effective provision and date.
We understand by express consent that which implies a positive act on the part of the user, never basing a treatment on the mere silence or inaction of the user.
Likewise, the data that you provide us to access any service or functionality that we make available to you within the Web will be subject to treatment, always informing about the treatment that will be carried out and obtaining your consent expressly.
In addition, we provide web users with forms to contact us and send us your suggestions.
When we collect information from the user by other means, for example a written form, we will seek compliance with the treatment by signing a paper support document.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT.
Your data is incorporated into the file whose responsible is:
Name or company name: CALMELL, S.A.
Registered Office: Pol. Ind. D’EN Coll C/ Fresser, 12 08110 Montcada i Reixac, Barcelona
- NFORMATION ABOUT THE CALMELL GROUP COMPANIES
AFFIX ELECTRÓNICA, S.L.
Pol. Ind. D’EN Coll C/ Fresser, 12 08110 Montcada i Reixac, Barcelona
Telephone: 935 641 400
SERVICARD CENTER, S.L.
C/ Josefa Valcacer, 8 3º 28027 Madrid
Telephone: 913 202 884
TARGET EMPRESARIAL, S.L.
Pol. Ind. D’EN Coll C/ Fresser, 12 08110 Montcada i Reixac, Barcelona
Telephone: 935 641 400
- LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, we rely on the following precepts:
- Art. 6.1. RGPD. In the express consent that you have given us for the processing of your data.
- Art. 6.2 RGPD. For the execution of a contract in which you as an interested party are a party or for the application at your request of contractual measures.
- WHAT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The collection may cover one or more categories of personal data, depending on the purpose to be carried out and the acceptance of the treatment you have given us. These can be:
- Identifying information: name, ID, postal address, email, telephone numbers.
- Personal characteristics: academic and professional.
- Social circumstances: family situation, marital status.
- Employment situation: employment, location, name of employer.
- Bank, financial and transactional details: bank account, payment details.
We never ask for personal data related to your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union affiliation, genetic data or related to your sexual orientation, unless it is required by legal obligation.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The main reason why we collect your personal information is to facilitate and improve the service, which as a client you expect from us.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
We can collect personal information about you by different means, in some cases you will contact us to share your personal information, and in other cases we collect your personal data using other means such as:
- Websites / social media pages that contain information made public by you, such as your website or social network, for example.
- Databases made public by third parties.
- Publications / databases provided by authorities or official bodies, such as the Official Gazette, for example.
- Our corporate clients and / or their brands and affiliates.
- Third parties such as credit analysis and fraud prevention agencies or data intermediaries in accordance with data protection legislation.
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, we only disclose your personal data to:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- Independent agents, intermediaries or brokers, financial and commercial partners with whom we have regular relationships, financial and judicial authorities, state agencies and public bodies at your request or under legal protection.
- Certain regulated professionals such as lawyers, notaries or auditors.
- With group companies.
- DATA TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EEA
In the case of international transfers originating in the European Economic Area (EEA) in which the European Commission has recognized that a non-EU State has provided an adequate level of data protection, your personal data may be transferred on that basis.
For those transfers to non-EU States whose level of protection has not been recognized by the European Commission, we will resort to a derogation applicable to that specific situation or implement the following security measures to ensure the protection of your personal data:
- Standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
- Binding corporate rules, when applicable.
To obtain a copy of these security measures or information on where they are available, you can send a request in writing as we will indicate in point 9.
- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will keep your personal data for the maximum time required to comply with applicable legislation and regulations or another period in relation to our operational requirements, such as proper account maintenance, facilitating customer management and responding to requests. legal claims or regulatory requests. For example, most of the client’s information is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and after the completion of detailed information in this regard in our cookies policy on the company’s Web sites.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with the applicable regulation, you have the following rights:
- Access: you can obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data and a copy of them.
- Rectification: if you consider that your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that such data be modified appropriately.
- Deletion: you can request the erasure of your personal data to the extent permitted by law.
- Restriction: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data taking into account your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling related to direct marketing.
- Withdraw consent: in cases where you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- To the portability of your data: in the cases where it is applicable, you have the right to have the data returned to you or, when possible, transferred to a third party.
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights, please send a letter or email to the following addresses: Pol. Ind. D’EN Coll C / Fresser, 12 08110 Montcada i Reixac, Barcelona, or to firstname.lastname@example.org including one Copy or scanned copy of your NIF or supporting document in order to verify your identity.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, in addition to the aforementioned rights, you have the right to file a claim with the competent control authority Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) with address at Calle Jorge Juan, 6 CP 28001 Madrid, if in a Within a month we have not previously answered the request to exercise your rights.
We invite you to review the latest version of our online policy and we will inform you of any changes through our website or other regular communication channels.
- CONTACT US
It is important that you know what are the consequences of the cancellation of your data as a user of WWW.CALMELL.COM, therefore we inform you that, if you request the cancellation of the data, you will lose the account with which you registered and it will be necessary to initiate a registration new to become a user again.
- SECURITY MEASURES
CALMELL, S.A. has carried out an exhaustive risk analysis of all the data processing carried out. Because of this analysis, it has defined each process and, tried to minimize possible risks, guaranteeing with the utmost diligence the adequate protection of the Fundamental Rights of users within the organizational environment of CALMELL, S.A.
CALMELL, S.A. is aware of the user’s concern for security, therefore, it has chosen to implement the strictest security levels that allow the proper functioning of the Web, its functionalities and its services, preserving the integrity of the data and information stored. The services are provided with their own technological resources and sometimes by third parties that have the necessary security measures to ensure the impossibility of unauthorized access according to current ordinary technique and technology. At WWW.CALMELL.COM we want the service that our clients receive to offer a satisfactory and safe user experience, which is why we only choose providers with a reputable track record and technical solvency that allow compliance with current legal security regulations, to avoid their loss, misuse or access by unauthorized persons.
- AGE TO BE A USER OF WWW.CALMELL.COM
In general, to be a user of WWW.CALMELL.COM it will be necessary that you are OF AGE. If our team detects that any user account belongs to a minor of the indicated age, we may contact you to find out your age. For this, we may request the contribution of the National Identity Document (DNI) or another equivalent document within a specified period. In case of not being provided or verifying that the profile has been created by a minor of the indicated age, we may proceed to block or definitively cancel your profile as a user.
- COOKIES AND RECORD FILES:
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. And it also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.